New Product – Axim LK-2100 Reversible Deadlatch
The new fully reversible Axim LK-2100 standard duty deadlatch range offers specifiers a cost effective non handed deadlatch. The LK-2100 deadlatch allows installers to carry one stock item instead of two which equates to a reduction in stock levels therefore achieving cost savings. The LK-2100 reversible deadlatch offers the flexibility of traffic control during and after business hours.
The Axim LK-2100 deadlatch features a fully non-handed reversible latch bolt. A reverse turn of the key while the bolt is held retracted retains the latch bolt in the case, allowing two-way traffic which is ideal for use in busy commercial applications e.g. hospitals, banks, shops which may require free access and exit at certain times, and controlled access and free exit at other times.
The Axim LK-2100 deadlatch product is an ideal product to be used and specified alongside the Axim ES-2100 Electric Strike range offering a remote access control solution for doors. Axim’s innovative development solutions on the LK-2100 Reversible
deadlatch make the LK-2100 series a market leading product which now
surpasses other leading brands.
• Fully reversible latch bolt without opening the deadlatch case
• Will accept euro and round mortice cylinders
• 3 Backsets available: 25mm, 28mm and 38mm
• Strike plates are available to suit single and double door
• Lower stock levels required – cost savings
• The Axim LK-2100 deadlatch is an all metal case complete with
the main latch body structure being constructed to prevent
certain unauthorised case entry
• The Axim LK-2100 deadlatch is available with either flat face or
radius face faceplates that are ordered as separate items
• A nylon insert is added to the latch bolt to prevent friction in
• Latch bolt incorporates 2 hardened steel pins
• Anti thrust tab with hardened tip to prevent excessive wear
For further information and technical details visit – www.axim.co.uk
maximise without compromise